RC - Aviones - Flying - Models

lunes, 7 de mayo de 2007

The Mudry CAP-10

Translate to English


CAP aircrafts will be acquired in 1997 by APEX group. CAP 10 will then be equipped with a wood/carbon spar, a new landing gear and new designed ailerons.

In 1970 Auguste MUDRY creates the first CAP 10. it is a training aerobatic aircraft inspired by the famous Emeraude plane of Claude PIEL.



From 1970 to 1997, 282 CAP 10 B were built. Most of them are dedicated to the army for the training of the pilots.

This new wing called ‘C’ for Carbon has already been sold alone for "retrofit" concerning sixty CAP 10 B, and fifteen CAP 10 C have been built since the production of this aircraft was re-initiated.



These modifications will make it more resistant and easy to handle , the roll rate changing from 130 to 200 °/ second.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I wish not agree on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anónimo dijo...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anónimo dijo...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.


 
website stats